- July 26, 2022
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
About this event
IN-BUILDING PUBLIC SAFETY COMMUNICATIONS SEMINAR
NOTE: This is an EDUCATIONAL EVENT - we do have sponsor tables - BUT - we TEACH from the DAIS!
Hosted by Safer Buildings Coalition leadership, with subject experts from our sponsor members, this interactive seminar is based on model codes regarding in-building public safety communications systems.
- Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS): General Requirements Review
- The important role of the Frequency License Holder/Radio System Administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
- Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC, Local Amendments
- System Testing and Best Practices
- NEW - Info about NICET Certification for Designers and Technicians
- Panel Discussion, Local Town Hall and Q&A
Parking: ample, onsite parking
Most Registrations are Free!*
- Industry attendees who are not Safer Buildings Coalition Members $195 per seat
- Industry attendees limit: 2 Seats Per Company
IMPORTANT NOTE TO COMMERCIAL ATTENDEES
Safer Buildings Coalition training and seminar events are in high demand. WE ASK THAT:
- THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL EVENT! Commercial attendees must refrain from prospecting or performing any sales or marketing activities at these educational events. Safer Buildings Coalition reserves the right to remove anyone violating this restriction.
- INDUSTRY ATTENDEES: ONLY OFFICIAL EVENT SPONSORS ARE PERMITTED TO WEAR COMPANY / INDUSTRY LOGO SHIRTS. No active OR passive marketing at our events. Our sponsors have tables where they may display and discuss their products and services.
- Safer Buildings Coalition reserves the right to limit the number of attendees at any event.
*Industry Staff who are not SBC Members: $195. All others are FREE!
COVID-19 NOTICE: CDC and local guidelines current at the time of the event will be followed to assure attendee's safety. Detailed measures will be communicated shortly before the event. If you do not agree to these measures, you may cancel your registration without penalty.