Become a member of the IL-AFAA and have your voice heard regarding industry developments.
Join today! The Illinois chapter of the AFAA was formed in 2008 and is the only state trade association exclusively dedicated to representing the automatic fire detection and fire alarm systems industry.
- Emergency 2-Way Communication Requirements - Holiday Party - December 9, 2022
- Quarterly Membership Meeting - February 17, 2023
- Fire Alarm Summit - April 20, 2023
- Quarterly Membership Meeting - June 23, 2023
- Quarterly Membership Meeting - September 29, 2023
- Quarterly Membership Meeting - December 8, 2023
The IL-AFAA is committed to influencing codes and standards at all levels to make buildings safer through the proper application of automatic fire detection and fire alarm systems. It actively participates in the code change process of International Code Conference (ICC) with focus on the IBC, IFC and IRC national codes; and the key NFPA Codes/Standards with focus on NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code and 101 Life Safety Code.